Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Guild Challenge Quilt

This quilt needs to be done soon. It’s my guild challenge quilt for the show this year. I look at it and feel it needs something more. Can’t decide what. The theme is “A Few of My Favorite Things”. I’m just not sure my heart is in it just yet. I will go out and buy backing for it today and maybe that will motivate me.I now have three tops that need backing and finishing for the show…must get motivated!

100_4841

I’m going out to Fabric Chicks today to sign up for a quilting class next weekend. I find I’m looking forward to learning proper techniques…..If I learn one good thing, it will be worth the time and expense. And I’ll have fun too. I always enjoy hanging out at that store and chatting with the other quilters. I teach a crazy quilt group there on the fourth Saturday of the month and always look forward to it.

I will post my TAST stitches tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laurie Brown said...

LOVE the mermaid! Is that a sequin bra she is wearing?

Lisa in Nevada said...

yes, that is a sequin bra. She was just a little too "out there" for me to leave her "au natural" LOL