Monday, February 20, 2012

Take a Stitch Tuesday Week 7–Detached Chain Stitch

Well, I find myself short on time. I realized that I have about 6 weeks to get a challenge quilt dome for the Nevada Quilt Guild’s show in Fallon, Nevada. The theme is “Under Western Skies”. So I find myself very short on time for other things. I am putting the binding on “Pickled Ginger” when I have a few moments here & there I put a couple of stitches on the back.

A-n-y-w-a-y….I haven’t had time to do my stitches on the pages like I planned. So here is what I have. From the challenge quilts I am working on:

002003004005

I’ll try harder this week. I promise.

The Massage Therapist grabbed ahold of my tendon while I moved my shoulder into place. Talk about painful! I have bruises. I did feel it go back into place…what a relief! Sure beats surgery. He did tell me I had torn another tendon that held this one in place and so now I have to be careful in how I extend my right arm. Sure is nice to be able to use it again.

My helper, Chinky, is here trying to insinuate himself between me & the keyboard. Pretty soon he’ll climb up on my shoulder and bite my ear. I tried showing him other cockatiels on you tube (that always excited the other birds), but I guess since he is unaware he is a bird so I guess it’s not a biggie to him. He does like his own videos…..runs over to the computer to listen to himself.

No comments: