Monday, February 13, 2012

Take a Stitch Tuesday – Chevron…and stuff

My Chiropractor says that my bicipital tendon has “jumped out of its groove”. It’s a whole new level of pain management. Of course it’s my right arm and I am very right handed. The doctor didn’t even charge me (wow) and recommended a sports massage therapist and warned me “it’s gonna hurt like hell”. Really?

So I call this therapist and when I tell him the problem he hesitates…then says “did the doctor say anything about it?” Sigh….he says the procedure us one of the most painful he does and makes grown men cry. That's something to look forward to (we really need a sarcasm font). So Tuesday I get my first hour of torture. My alternative is an MRI and surgery. Those may still me in my future if he’s not successful in reseating it.

Take a stitch Tuesday week 6. This is an easy stitch…lots and lots of variations and I know I’ve only scratched the surface. Can’t believe I made it….bring on week 7!

100_4938

100_4925

1 comment:

Suztats said...

Lisa, hope the treatment works. Hugs.